Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 9, 2011

So today I went to a wedding show in hopes of winning $25,000...alas...it didn't happen :( lol. But I feel today was good overall, I find it hard to find healthy choices when I am out but today wasn't so bad.

Breakfast/Brunch: Egg salad sandwhich on WW, with a chocolate milk.

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Chicken burger with bottle of water

Snack: 2 chocolate covered strawberries.

Dinner: Omelette, Cresent Roll and bottle of water.

Snack: 100 cal Thinsations.

So overall not too shabby. I could of done better, but I can't always be hard on myself :) Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym (now that I have my car back :) woohoo).....More to come tomorrow.....like my weight in :( I am not expecting a loss, I know I am just getting into this and I am learning, and I hope that it gets easier with time!

I'll be back tomorrow, with my results...good or bad. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment