Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12, 2011

So the past couple days have been really good :) Sticking to eating healthier AND I actaully got to go to Zumba! It was so FUN....I definately didn't realize I was working out for 45 minutes, I wish it were longer! I can't wait till the next class.

It is getting a bit easier day by day...I still am having a bit of trouble finding things to eat on the go, but I will just need to start making time for myself and eating I guess.

There is not really much else to report at the moment....all is well, not as stressed, or upset = not emotional eating. I have also bought myself some gum so when I think I want something to eat I just chew on that! lol.

I shall write more when there is more to report! Peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment