Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jan 8, 2011

So yes, I know...it's been a couple days.....This week has been a very trying and testing week for me....stress ontop of stress. I am kind of glad that I have been pushed hard this first week, I know I am not perfect, and I will make mistakes but as long as I come back from them and learn.

Friday I made my "cheat day" this week. Last time I did this I made myself 1 cheat day a week where I got to eat what I wanted (within reason!) and since yesterday was Ukrainian Christmas and a stressful day (father rushed to hospital...again) I figured it was a good a day as any.

No Breakfast, or snack, McPukes for lunch (kinda hating it now...that's a good thing!), dinner was a little bit of mashed potatoes, corn, and turkey....then came the alcohol (I know, not the best way to deal with stress, but I felt after this week it couldn't hurt lol).

Today I didn't have breakfast, Lunch I had a 6 inch cold cut sub with chocolate milk and 2 little cookies, I had a glass of juice, and dinner I had a grilled cheese sandwhich and a rootbeer (bad I know, but I needed to get my sugar levels up)....I am sick, which is no excuse, but my sugar got really low (to the point of passing out).

I am going to try going to the gym tomorrow after the wedding show, and drag along my fiance haha...it's more fun when I'm not alone :) and I am excited that I actually get to start Zumba this week with a few girls from work :)

My weigh in is on Monday, and I have found it hard not to jump on the scale everytime I see it.....there is going to be no change this week I feel, and I hope I don't get too discouraged this week. I NEED to do this for myself! I am so tired of feeling like a bag of poopie everyday about myself.

I can do this!.....can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment