Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4, 2011

So today sucks.....royally.

Just totally grumpy, and I have realized that I am an emotional eater. Grumpy...food. Happy....food. Sad....FOOD!

Today could of been alot worse, but:

Breakfast: 1/2 peanut butter protien bar and a glass of choco milk.

Snack: Granola Bar

Lunch: Cheese Bagel toasted with butter, glass of chocolate milk, 100 cal thinsations.

Snack: bottle water 3 pieces of licorice.

Dinner: 6 inch cold cut sub (light mayo), sprite zero, 2 little cookies :(

Could be worse, but not my best day. I guess I need to work on feelings and food, they shouldnt coincide....but that will be for another day.

I also didn't get to go to my Zumba class :( my ride cancelled.....next week I guess. Tomorrow I will be going to the gym regardless! I miss it :(

Well I guess that is it for now....I am going to go chew on a piece of gum to stop me from snacking lol....

Peace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment