Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jan 14, 2011

So it's been a couple of days, and not much has changed. I am still having problems eating breakfast! (I hate eating in the morning!), I know I NEED to start eating breakfast so I am going to work really hard on this.

I also have not been able to go to the gym as much as i'd like, I really need to start driving myself so I don't have to rely on someone else getting me there! I am working on that as well.

I had my one cheat day and realized I really don't love fast food, it's just quick and simple. I need to go grocery shopping to eliminate this as well lol.

I have felt like poopie about myself even more lately and I am really hoping this will change, and soon! I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet, and I know it takes time to do it properly, but any results would be nice :)

I am going to try harder and maybe look into getting some help, so wish me luck! I'll talk to ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment