So today was the first real day of my new lifestyle change. It was weird actually eating so much, I have not had breakfast in such a long time lol. So I guess I shall put what I ate (good and bad lol):
Breakfast: Chocolate Milk and half a bowl of cereal.
Snack: 100 Cal Thinsations.
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Ravioli (260 cals) and a bottle of water.
Snack: 2 small pieces of turkey melt (ate with the kids at the daycare lol)
Dinner: 1/2 a small fast fry steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese.
Snack: Whole Wheat peanut butter sandwhich.
So today wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't horrible either lol. I was going to go to the gym tonight, but decided I am going to start a Zumba class tomorrow :) Wish me luck!
For exercise I walked 2 hours today (I do a School Age program for a childcare and walk the kids to and from school).
One of my goals is to go to the gym 3 times a week, so let's hope that I can stick to this! I like going to the gym, it's just the point of getting there....I will just need a bit of motivation and i'm hoping my fiance can help me with that :)
I guess I shall continue on tomorrow....i'll let ya know how the Zumba class is, night ya'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment