Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feb 3, 2011

So I have been feeling like an uber failure lately, so obviously I have been avoiding this...but as I stated at the beginning of each month I will write down my results for measurements......they suck, I am not going to lie....completely and utterly suck!

This month will be different (or so I keep telling myself!).....it needs to be different....I can't keep doing this to myself :(

Measurements:Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 184 lbs

Upper Arm (Left): 12 1/2 inches
Upper Arm (Right): 12.5 inches
Chest (Bust): 39 inches
Diaphram (Rib Cage): 35.5 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Abdomen: 41 inches
Buttocks: 43 inches
Upper Thigh (Left): 23 inches
Upper Thigh (Right): 23 inches
Calf (Left): 16 inches
Calf Right): 16 inches
Total Inches: 297.5 inches

so an overall loss of 3 inches and 3 lbs....thats bullsh*t! I can do WAAAYYYY better! I really really wish I had more self control...and time....time is a big one!

I hate myself today....I will write again when I have something worth writing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment